Development & Outreach
We provide you with the systems, structure and roadmap to help you get better results with your clients and take your personal training business to the NEXT LEVEL.
There are two types of mentors- Advisory and Expert. They play different parts in the development of our members throughout the duration of the program. Both roles are a vital component in ensuring their success.
Time Commitment: 1-2 hours per week during the 3-month program.
Advisory mentors will get the opportunity to meet participating trainers face-to-face.
Time Commitment: Min 1-2 Days Per Month
Our experts will work with trainers on an ad-hoc basis.
They provide niche advice, troubleshoot problems trainers face. The time commitment is on an as-needed basis when best suits.
Introduction Phase ( Week 1 -4)
- Mentor & Client meetings
- Developing high levels of self confidence, coaching mindset and creating your own power week
- Exercise mechanics
- Developing programs for clients
Building Phase (week 5 - 8)
- Develop business model
- Build minimal viable product
- Client mindset and behaviour
- Review week
Trainer Ready (week 9 - 12)
- Coaching to achieve transformation
- Collaboration with other teams
- Join our alumni network